Use of wire mesh in architecture
Stainless steel wire meshes are a very popular choice for façades.
But they are also favored for use in stairwells, on balconies or in gardens.
In addition to wire belts for industry, food production and veneer drying, the architectural mesh is thus
another important area of application for our stainless steel products.
Its advantages at a glance:
Metal meshes for facades, buildings and architecture offer many advantages:
- Sun protection (depending on the type of mesh, it blocks up to 53% of the heat from solar radiation and up to 62% of UV radiation).
- Protection against the weather.
- Privacy screen.
- Fall protection on balconies.
- Fall protection for boulders and rocks.
- Very stable and corrosion resistant.
- Wide range of designs.
- Fire protection Blocks up to 50% of flames and slows down the spread of fire.
- Storm and weather protection for outdoor areas.